Pages

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Freedom?



As we just celebrated Independence Day, we both started discussing about various things and I suppose one question got stuck in our mind. And so we thought – why not ask a few of our friends and see what their opinions were. And the answers we got were pretty unexpected and eye opening.

What does freedom means to you?

‘Freedom to me is not being judged by anybody.’
‘Freedom is being independent of everyone’
‘Freedom is playing soccer like as soon as I step in the field, I forget all my problems.’
‘Freedom is having 3 beers a day with my friends- legally.’
‘Freedom is living by my choices.’
‘Freedom is to do anything whatsoever, however, where ever and whenever – in short to be free as a bird.’
‘Freedom is being happy.’
‘Freedom is when my thought process calls it a day.’
‘Freedom is doing what I love.’
‘Freedom is no drama.’
‘Freedom is being myself – wild and spontaneous.’
‘Freedom is to love, live, laugh and roam free.’

Even though all these answers sum up mostly all we wanted to say but to put it in a nutshell  –


To us, freedom is being independent of everyone about everything. Freedom is having no outside influence on my thoughts and decisions. It also means to have the opportunity to do anything without any disruption or judgement. Freedom isn't being free, its feeling free from within yourself. Freedom is being able to be what you are, choosing what you want to do today, tomorrow, whenever. It’s the right to express yourself completely from head to toe.

So what does freedom mean to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment