Pages

Tuesday 29 July 2014

This Is Us

Hey guys!
We’ve realised that we never gave you a proper introduction of ourselves. You probably must be wondering as to who we both are. So here is a brief and fun introduction to let you all know a little about us!


Sukanya: 
Estd in '99, fun loving and a photo freak; I love to dance, read and listen to music. My ambitions are my life and I believe in enjoying every moment to the fullest. Right now, I’m a high school student, seeking a bit of fun.




Birthday: 10th January 1999
Skills I’d like to possess someday: Learn to play an instrument
One Wardrobe Essential: Sweat Pants (Yes, really those)
Favourite Accessory: Rings
One Weird Secret: I love taking selfies (everywhere)



Akshita:
19, practical, ambitious and a music addict; I have a lust to travel to each and every nook of the world. Love to read and interact with people. I thoroughly believe in just being happy. I’m majoring in Economics, and in this busy boring schedule this is my way to unwind.



Birthday: 7th January 1995
Skills I’d like to possess someday: Learn a new language (Hopefully French)
One Wardrobe Essential:  A good pair of Jeans
Favourite Accessory: A Watch
One Weird Secret: When alone, I talk to myself (and this happens a lot)



In between the two of us, Akshita is probably the more practical one whereas Sukanya is the bubbly one. ^_^


Hope this gives you an insight about the both of us! J

No comments:

Post a Comment